Welcome to QWEP
Find one of our QWEP Deep Water Running, Aqua Aerobics, Aqua Group Fitness Therapy Classes, Hydrotherapy Classes or Physiotherapy Clinic Locations on the map below.
"Proudly Creating a Happy & Healthy Queensland Community"
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR CLASSES - Swim Centres that close for two weeks:
(1) Superfish Swim School, Pacific Pines: No classes from Monday 21st December 2015. Classes resume on Monday 4th January 2016.
(2) Bubble Swim Academy, Hope Island: No classes from Monday 21st December 2015. Classes resume on Thursday 14th January 2016.
(3) Lane Ropes Swim School, Southport: No classes from Monday 21st December 2015. Classes resume on Monday 11th January 2016.
(4) Helensvale Aquatic Centre, Helensvale: Active & Healthy Aqua Program resumes on Monday 18th January 2016.
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR CLASSES - Swim Centres that remain open for classes (except the Eves and Public Holidays):
(1) Mudgeeraba Aquatic Centre: All classes will continue running, except for Christmas and New Years Eve, and public holidays. All $3 Active & Healthy Aqua will be run as $5, 45 minute classes until the 18th January 2016.
(2) LAPS Swimming Centre, Southport: All classes will continue running, except for Christmas and New Years Eve, and public holidays. The Monday 12.30pm - 1.00pm lunchtime MAD Aqua (Active & Healthy) will not be running until Monday 18th January 2016.
NEW VENUE ALERT!
Laps Swimming Centre, Lot 15, Southport Trade Centre Jackman Street, Southport Qld 4215 will now be hosting our three Southport weekday lunchtime classes:
Tuesday: 12.30pm - 1.15pm
Thursday: 12.30pm - 1.15pm
Click on a location to view more details.
Need aquatic fitness instructors for relief work?
Qualified Aqua Aerobics and Deep Water Running intructors available for relief work on the Gold Coast.
Register your pool with us today!